Our commitment is to put health and safety at the heart of what we do.
• Protect our people’s health against harm. We Manage our workplace risks by actively identifying, recording and investigating incidents or near misses.
• Monitor and continually improve the performance of our land-side and marine health and safety management systems.
• Continue to support government agencies in the protection of the New Zealand maritime border from COVID-19.
• Comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015, Maritime Transport Act 1994 and adhere to relevant codes of practice.
• Consult, cooperate and coordinate with businesses that we share a workplace with to make sure our overlapping health and safety duties are met.
• Develop our culture to support an integrated and preventative approach to health and safety.
See here for the Auckland Council health and safety policy